Tuesday, February 21, 2006

substitutiary locomotion


I know I've turned into the worst kind of American (well, ok, I know there are far worse in some behaviors), because I seem to have to keep the TV on much of the time. Which is quite distracting to doing homework but hey, I like to multi-task. And of course, my fish likes to watch TV, too. He really likes cartoons the best (which I don't, so he can watch them with the sound off).

Last night, Bedknobs and Broomsticks was on. My brother was completely obsessed with that movie when he was little. I don't think we owned it, but he sure rented it over and over and over.

I discovered that you can't even get the soundtrack anymore without forking out $50 for the CD. Disney has reined in all individual soundtracks and now picks and chooses what goes on which overpriced anthology. That makes me sad.

Treguna Mekoides and Tracorum Satis Dee
Substitutiary locomotion
It's the power that's far beyond the wildest notion
It's a weird so feared, yet wonderful to see
Substitutiary locomotion come to me

Treguna Mekoides and Tracorum Satis Dee
I don't want locomotiary substitution
Or remote intrasitory convolution
Only one precise solution is the key
Substitutiary locomotion it must be
Treguna Mekoides and Tracorum Satis Dee

Substitutiary locomotion
Lovely substitutiary locomotion
You may substututiary mystery
With Treguna Mekoides and a little help from me
With Treguna Mekoides and Tracorum Satis Dee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home