Friday, February 10, 2006

bhishma


P1000988
Originally uploaded by freyjawaru.
Here is what Bhishma looks like normally. When I picked him out, he was in a freaking cup on a shelf with a ton of similar cups all around him. (It's embarrassing to me considering how much I've read up on bettas today--it's like I was stupid enough to buy a puppy at a pet shop, for God's sake, which I would NEVER do--when I'm settled somewhere else, I'll probably get a proper tank and buy a pair from a breeder.) Of course, bettas are supposed to flip out when a cup with another male is next to them, but since these guys had all been next for each other for God-knows-how-long, I think he was just calm and placid. He showed no difference when I put a mirror by him this morning. But tonight, HERE's what happened....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home