Tuesday, December 27, 2005

technology is not my friend today

so why am I writing a blog post? Cuz I haven't done so in a week.

I got this rockin' new iPod for Christmas but I can't seem to organize my photos to save my life. There are about eight copies of every photo I've ever taken on the thing. I've gone back through all the computer's folders to delete extra copies of everything (which has taken several hours) and it still doesn't work. Now I am hanging around on Apple's message boards because other people have similar complaints. There are some photos I've completely deleted from my computer (and I double-checked with the Find option and they are nowhere) so I don't know why this isn't reflected on the iPod since I keep updating it. Grrrrrr.

Also, applying for jobs these days can be a nightmare, especially if an organization or company requires you to fill out their online forms (which usually are technologically so five years ago and so sometimes erase all the work you've done and you're required to start over). My application for CPL just took about three hours.

In the meantime, though, I'm seriously considering moving to New Zealand because I have a big connection (and I've spent about two months there, too) and so that's kind of exciting! I've been having a great time at home, where my father lives, and last night I went back to my real home and visited a bunch of folks I've known for oh, two decades. Yikes.

I also spent quality time in Dogville at my mother's house in the country, where all her Labradors live and where her Labradors' offspring visit (my aunt adopted two). Pictures to come.

If I have to listen to Tchaikovsky's fucking violin concerto or any Mozart operas again in the next year, I think I will drive a screwdriver into my eyeball. I don't know why my stepmother and my father listen to these things over and over and over again but you would think they would get sick of it. Oh, well. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger *k* said...

please don't drive a screwdriver into your pretty eyeball.

12/28/2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home