Monday, December 12, 2005

i hate S

Rant. She drives me completely insane. According to some rather high-up connections of mine, she tries very hard to justify her position at the school by being a complete and total pill at all times.

This summer I had to drop a practicum in cataloging and she would just make sweeping statements about how I couldn't do it and then make comments that made it abundantly clear she had no idea what she was talking about.

Now she's making this practicum hell. Is it my fault that she schedules meetings during very common class times? Am I supposed to ditch class for a meeting that basically exists to make her feel good about herself. Argh. Everyone else at the school is so pleasant. I don't understand what her problem is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home