Wednesday, December 07, 2005

more randomness


heat_miser
Originally uploaded by freyjawaru.
*where* did Peter Jackson find the kids who play the child Hobbits? Does anyone really look like that?

I've decided that my New Year's resolution will be to stop fucking talking like a sailor all the goddamn time.

The nurse at McKinley who drew my blood two days ago was a sadist and took it out of the side of my arm, which is now completely black and sore. Duh.

It's that time of year again. Unfortunately, Heat Miser's Hot Spot and Snow Miser's Cooler have been yanked temporarily, so they cannot be visited.

4 Comments:

Blogger Doodlebug said...

From Miss E:

iysam gamgee's kids were sean astin's real life kids, i believe. not sure on the other kids. maybe they came from an adorable farm?

12/07/2005 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(singing) "I'm Mr. Green Christmas, I'm Mr. Sun..."

How nice of you to post my hair avatar. Of course, I don't hold with seasonal prejudice, since I look like the Miser almost all year. Or at least when I don't look like a blonde Don King. Sigh.

12/08/2005 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The main hobbit kids (boy and girl, center screen) in FOTR are played by Peter Jackson's kids. They also appear in TTT as Rohan children and in ROTK as Gondor children.

12/08/2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger MacGuffin said...

Wait. Those weren't real hobbits? That sucks. I hate it when moviemakers ignore racial issues in casting.

12/10/2005 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home