Thursday, December 15, 2005

my stepfather

certainly has a lot of strange connections. I just learned that he had Kinsey's office when he started graduate school in the biology department at Indiana. Kinsey had just died or left or something and left all his stuff in the office, too. Did my stepfather care? Apparently not.

And of course, my stepfather's brother-in-law is Michael Mann. So we get to hear all the buzz about his latest and upcoming movies. The Aviator was his baby, of course, but he turned over directing to "Marty" Scorsese. But he wrote the screenplay. My stepfather chose the location for Last of the Mohicans.

Does my stepfather care about his big Hollywood connection and all of the fabulous Christmas parties his sister puts on? Of course not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home