Tuesday, January 10, 2006

record-breaking night

Well, my cousin Rar-head stuck it out for the record-breaking show of Phantom. He didn't get to sing Raoul, of course, but he does much of the time.

I went to see him in the show three years ago. He was playing Raoul that night, and even though I find Andrew Lloyd Webber quite annoying, it was really something to see my cousin playing a lead in a musical *on Broadway*. The people in the audience are always so starstruck, and I remember a few folks around me gasping after he would sing a number. He really is quite good.

Holy crap. I just Googled my cousin plus Raoul and there is some funny shit out there about him. Lots of Phantom-obsessed people blogging about him. I wonder if he ever Googles himself.

Here's a photo of a curtain call--Carrington's on the left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home