Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I can't help it

I keep downloading songs that are a bit embarrassing. I downloaded Britney Spears's "Toxic." I think it rocks. One of my coworkers feels the same way, and he secretly plays it a lot. And he has good taste.

With the excuse that I needed good "workout" music, I also downloaded "Barbie World," "Another Night" (Real McCoy), and that Ru Paul song about "Work, turn it to the left / Work, turn it to the right / Sashay, sashay..." I think I like gay boy music (even though my coworker is definitely not gay).

1 Comments:

Blogger *k* said...

With the taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?

1/04/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home