Wednesday, November 16, 2005

waah

I can't drink coffee anymore. I didn't really drink it often at all until about a month ago. For the past month, my boobs have been really, really sore. Turns out caffeine can make your boobs hurt. I don't know why men think they're so great--they're really a pain in the ass in ever so many ways. Groan.

I know, TMI. But at least I'm not complaining about lactating or something. I must say, even though my aunt thinks my mother was completely insane, I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with my mother on not breastfeeding us. The whole concept of breastfeeding completely grosses me out. Not when other people do it, but I do not ever want to breastfeed. Call me sick and twisted and I know it's healthier for babies to breastfeed, but the whole concept of things flowing out of my breasts and occasionally getting blocked--totally skeeves me out. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home