Saturday, November 12, 2005

i.n.s.o.m.n.i.a.

grrrr. Yes, it's here again. T--sorry, but I can't sing We Built This City on Rock and Roll over and over and play basketball. I hate that song so much I'd have to kill myself, and then kill myself all over again in my sleep. And then I'd be deader than dead.

Right, Fred?

Fred and I went to a haunted cornfield once and there was all this deadness. And it was, like, totally dead like.

Yes I'm tired.

I went to Sonya's for dinner and came home and tried to go over the fucking Renaissance music I'm singing in an octet on Sunday night that's going to kick my ass. I have to go rehearse it tomorrow morning. But that didn't mean I didn't have time to watch Beavis and Butthead Do America. That movie is so hilarious. I know a lot of people just don't get them, but they make me happy. And even though it's a cover, that movie does have Love Rollercoaster in it. Not as good as the Ohio Players' version, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger MacGuffin said...

I don't really have anything to say about all this, but since you asked: "Right."

11/12/2005 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you played basketball. Niggas usually can't fade me. Let me know when you want to hoop.

11/15/2005 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home