Thursday, November 03, 2005

better now

OK. Now I'll stop being so angry. :) My therapist is trying to get me all zen, which my friends find hilarious. And perhaps impossible. But nothing's impossible.

I realized that I should probably be thinking about getting something published. If I'm making all this sacrifice to be a music librarian, then I'd better get started on anything that will make my resume look stellar. I'll have to think of some interesting topic.

We're singing stuff by Jaquet of Mantua in a small group out of chamber singers. I'm having to read in a different clef, and it's pretty challenging. I've never sung nothin' by him before. In fact, I know very little about him. I didn't realize that we have a concert in just over a week. Ack! I'd better get cracking on finetuning my part.

OK, I'm boring today. Sorry. But at least I'm wearing fishnets. I'd post a picture, but of course, I broke my camera. At least my ipod's not broken.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's co-publish a paper with an incendiary title, like "Librarianship - Pseudoscience?"

11/03/2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger Doodlebug said...

Awesome. You know, that's a good idea. We could make it work!

11/03/2005 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home