Wednesday, March 15, 2006

um

I'm at home now trying to get work done and for some reason the traffic is DEAFENING today. The small-penissed motorcyclists are starting to come out from under their rocks, I'm afraid, and they like to draw attention to themselves by angrily revving up their engines whenever they have to wait for anything. Um, so then why the hell are they on campus?

I can almost taste my escape from the Land of the Small Penis. I only hope I don't wind up in another small-penissed place, where noise ordinances are not enforced. Never in my life have I had to live near so many boom cars, spinners, modified tailpipes, and expensive car audio equipment. Did you know that in Chicago, any vehicle that is plainly audible from a distance greater than 75 feet can be impounded on the first offense (and the fine is $500)? Not so here. And in Chicago, they enforce a lot of those laws. Chicago and New York are much quieter than here. I've lived in both places, 'ya know. There is a constant bustle sound but the boom cars and motorcycles are pretty minimal. And their noise ordinances are strict and utilised.

Maybe people are just so bored here and don't know what else to do that they spend thousands of dollars souping up their pathetic vehicles. I think it's a combination of not enough intellectual stimulation, perhaps; way too much testosterone in an under-25 age bracket; and way too many small penises per capita. Maybe their penises aren't so small, but they're doing a bad job of advertising to the world that they are, then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's important to note that all motorcyclists aren't riding buzzy sportbikes or loud choppers - and may have rather average size penises indeed.

3/16/2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Doodlebug said...

Abso-bloody-lutely. I have lots of friends who like and own and ride bikes. However, they don't seem to be obsessed with modifying their tailpipes, messing with their mufflers, and vrooming all the time to get attention. The "serious" bikers are quite a different breed, from what I've seen--my friend will ride Yamahas or Hondas instead of Harleys, for example (although some of them ride Harleys, too), and they wear helmets, and they genuinely enjoy riding without having to prove anything to anyone. I'm sure they don't have small penises, either. :)

3/16/2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home