Wednesday, January 25, 2006

feng shui

Since my love life has pretty much continually sucked and/or been nonexistent my entire life, it has been suggested to me that I perhaps set up some feng shui around the relationship area in my home. I am pleased to try this--it can't hurt, plus I have found that Eastern beliefs in energy flow and stagnant problem-areas actually work, at least in terms of acupuncture. I think feng shui follows some of the same principles--perhaps that part of my life has just been dormant or stagnant and needs to be revitalized. It goes to show that the last two men with whom I've been in love have unhealthy relationships that they're obviously already in and are leading lives that are themselves stagnant, possibly owing to their inability to get out of said relationships.

I have a Feng Shui book for Dummies. I need to find a cheap bamboo flute. I also need to find some kind of cheap indoor fountain. The book says something about essential oils and fragrance and how important it is to have quality essential oils or smells around your environment, not that cheap Glade crap (since it's synthetic anyway). It got me thinking--what about dog feng shui? Dogs absolutely love the most horrendous smells--if a dog finds a rotting fish for example, he must roll in it so he can keep smelling JUST LIKE IT. So would a dog need an Essence of Dead Baby Bunny or something in his home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home