Wednesday, January 18, 2006

creative spending

I spent money on two things I really didn't need to spend money on today.

One was a petticoat. I have a skirt from Anthropologie that would look SO much better if it stuck out more.

And that petticoat site is SO MUCH FUN. I would have adored it when I was little. I adore it now!

The other was a second copy of the 14th edition of the Chicago Manual of Style. Or maybe my copy is the 13th edition. I don't know. I shoved it in a box and have absolutely no idea which one it is and it's stored away so it was easier to order it used on Amazon. Supposedly the new edition isn't as good for indexing and that's what prompted me to buy it (for class). Of course, I've needed it a gazillion times since I started grad school (duh) and always wind up using one in the library instead.

At this moment, I am sitting in my LEEP class, trying to pay attention. GROAAAAN. I think I've just logged way too many hours in class already this week. Eight solid hours yesterday. This class will make it four today. And that doesn't include the other five hours of class I have this week. Of course it doesn't help that the course I'm pseudo-listening to is Indexing and Abstracting. Mahler is SO much more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home