Thursday, October 06, 2005

and speaking of feeling ugly

I checked my friend's blog and saw a picture of some random woman who turned out to be....me! My face is so distorted it took me awhile to recognize myself. Harumph. Alcohol begets strange things:
the house of winds

I've certainly made a lot of different posts today. Well, my blog looked lonely, I guess.

Oh--it's so annoying! Friendster has this bloody new feature where you can see everyone who's viewed your profile. I'm going to have to make a new profile and pretend I'm a scuzzy guy or something so I can continue to stalk people!

1 Comments:

Blogger MacGuffin said...

Friendster: taking the fun out of cyberstalking since 2005.

Seriously, no. The Internet has given artificial life to too many outmoded relationships. Classmates.com is the worst offender. For those who wondered "could I possibly care about these people less," the answer's now a resounding YES. How much would you pay to e-mail that guy you never had much to say to in the first place?

Me too.

10/08/2005 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home