Thursday, October 06, 2005

halloween, and off we're going

ghosts and goblins all about. Halloween, and off we're going, out to play the game Shell Out.

I just tried on my Halloween costume that I ordered online. I've been wearing the Carmen Miranda getup for too many years now. And for a few years before that, I always did a Beauty School Dropout costume. Here's the Carmen goods:



I have the Beauty School Dropout pic somewhere, but not sure where.

Anyway, so I got this Heidi Ho costume. Talk about ho. Apparently the makers of the costume do not factor in the sizing the fact that some women actually grow taller than 5'2. This skirt is so short, it's obscene. I'm going to have to get spanky pants or something awful like that. Sigh. Hope I can go out in public in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger MacGuffin said...

Actally, I think they totally know what they're doing with those skirts. That's not an accident. Dress warmly.

10/08/2005 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home