Wednesday, October 26, 2005

whew!

I did it! What a load off my chest. Now if only Miss Mess can get herself fired from the job I got her, which I fully intend to return to when I move back to Chicago, all will be well and good. I'm sure she'll get herself fired, though, because she's a very lazy and unreliable person.

I'm so mean. But not nearly as mean as she is.

Now, onto more pleasant topics. I need to download Monster Mash and Thriller and American Werewolf in London for mixes for the party on Friday. Anyone have other Halloween song suggestions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually have a whole Halloween CD a freind made me with all the greats. I wish I could send it to you. But at any rate here are a few song suggestions:
"Attack of the 50 foot woman";
"Beware of the Blob" (This song is hysterical);
"cast'in my spell on you"(just a great song);"Season of the Witch (donovan)"; "Halloween Spooks - Lambert, Hendricks and Ross"; My son the vampire" Allan Sherman; "Nature trail to hell (in 3D)"-Weird Al-Yancovich"; "Ghostbusters" (who ya gonna call); Then there's that Ministry song, Halloween? (actually not that great a suggestion. They're are plenty of good punk songs about Halloween). Hope that helps.
Todd

10/27/2005 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about "Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo" by Rick Derringer?

10/28/2005 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home